Europe, Middle East
One-Touch Wireless Configuration with Client Manager 3
Connect your wireless client to a wireless router, access point, or any other client devices (ad-hoc) with Buffalo Client Manager 3 (CM3). Client Manager 3 (CM3) is Buffalo Technology's wireless configuration software. It is shipped with all Buffalo Technology wireless client adapters for the PC. It offers many advanced settings such as 802.1x authentication, WPA support, default printer settings, proxy settings, IP address settings, and many other settings not found in most client managers.
What Does Client Manager 3 Do?
Setup Wireless Adapters Securely with Just One Click and One Touch
Client Manager 3 is a critical part of Buffalo's push button, automated setup technology, AOSS (AirStation One-Touch Secure Setup). AOSS allows a user to connect wireless clients to an AOSS wireless router or access point with just a push of the button. AOSS manages security automatically, setting up the best encryption possible while maintaining client compatibility.
Works With Other Manufacturers’ Wireless Adaptors
Unlike Client Manager 2, Client Manager 3 works with most* wireless client adapters from any manufacturer. This includes add-on wireless cards from any* manufacturer including embedded notebook wireless technologies such as Centrino and other built-in wireless connections.encryption possible while maintaining client compatibility.
Works Best With Windows OS
Client Manager 3 works on PCs running Windows XP, 2000, WinME, or later.
Before You Install CM3 …
Nfiniti™ from Buffalo with Intensi-fi™ technology chipset uses four cutting edge technologies to give you optimal wireless range and performance:
- Make sure your wireless card or built-in wireless client are already installed before installing CM3.
- Complete the installation of the wireless card and all drivers before installing CM3 if you're installing a new wireless card in your PC.
- Disable any other wireless client managers before installing or using CM3.
- Remember to use only one wireless client manager at a time.
NOTE: Buffalo Technology offers technical support for Buffalo Technology products only. Client Manager 3 may be used to manage wireless clients made by different manufacturers. Due to the varying configurations of other manufacturer's devices, please contact the manufacturer of a non-Buffalo wireless device for support.
* most/any: Buffalo Technology does not guarantee compatibility with all cards, but based on our testing it works with majority of devices available on the market today. Please check back for a database of tested cards; we will update the list frequently.