ISSUE: Adding shares on the LinkStation Pro / Live series
PLATFORMS: LinkStation NAS
- Once the IP address of the LinkStation is known, users will need to log into it.
- To do this, open a web browser like Internet Explorer or Firefox, and type the IP address into the web browser.
- Users will be prompted for a username and password. By default the user name is admin, and the default password is password .
- Click on 'Shared Folders' and then 'add'. There are a few options that can be added here,
- To delete a share or shares, check the checkbox next to the shares you'd like to delete, and press the Delete button. Deleting shares will remove the share and erase all of the files and folders inside that share.