Buffalo helps businesses grow and scale with high-performance NAS Solution
Buffalo Europe, a global provider of network attached storage (NAS), USB storage, wired and wireless networking solutions, today launches the TeraStation 5810DN, a high performance, large capacity NAS solution for businesses.
Featuring one native 10GbE port, the device’s premium components are housed in a durable metal chassis. The TeraStation 5810DN is a desktop device with NAS-grade hard drives for easier integration and higher overall system quality. It is available as an eight-bay unit with either four or eight hard drives included, making it the ideal solution for all budgets.
Raj Patel, B2B Manager, Buffalo Europe says: “The basic models are four-drive and partially-populated systems. This makes sense for businesses looking to address higher storage needs whilst having an upgrade path in the same chassis”.
Raj continues: “Customers can purchase spare hard drives from Buffalo that have been through a zero-write, pre-test process which assesses each sector of the drive. Not only does this mean businesses get a higher quality drive but it also makes the process easier. Businesses don’t have to source the drives and they are provided with one point of resolution for all hardware issues”.
Key features that make this system an easy choice for businesses are embedded private and third party Cloud backup?, enhanced security options, advanced Active Directory integration and three years’ warranty including Buffalo’s VIP service for TeraStation.
Designed to perform & grow
The TS5810 features:
• 8-bay desktop chassis
o 4 hard drives partially populated – 16 TB and 32 TB
o 8 hard drives fully populated – 32 TB and 64 TB
• 4GB DDR3 ECC RAM
• VMware ESXi 6.5 Certified (NFS & iSCSI)
• Quad-core Annapurna Labs (model number) processor
• Native 10GbE connectivity
• Industrial grade internal power supply for higher quality & ease of use
• Pre-Configured RAID allowing faster and more consistent deployment
• Simultaneous NAS und iSCSI target functionality
• Supported RAID levels: JBOD/0/1/5/6/10
• Rsync support: Backup up the TeraStation to an existing rsync-compatible Buffalo or non-Buffalo device and vice versa
• 3 years warranty and VIP service, including advanced TeraStation replacement and 24h HDD exchange
• Optional 1 or 2 year warranty extensions available