Manage your multiple Buffalo Switches and NAS Storage devices with Network QuickView by Buffalo (WLS-ADT).
This free licensing software actively monitors the status of all managed Buffalo network devices and saves your time to make your life easier.
The number of control units of network devices increases steadily. When monitoring network devices it becomes cumbersome accessing the UI of each. For this reason Buffalo supports monitoring on one screen with WLS-ADT.
- No licensing required. Free download available for all Buffalo compatible device users
- No need to have a dedicated device as a server to run the software
- Monitor your Buffalo devices status through one platform
- Multi devices in remote locations can be also monitored through VPN
- Multiple device management through one platform
- The more devices you have, the more hassle it is to monitor the status of those devices one by one. Network QuickView by Buffalo allows you to monitor multiple network devices from a single platform.
Quickly identify any problems by an alert in QuickView, and also via e-mail notifications you can configure in one place:
- With ping packet monitoring, you will see if a device is active or not. With auto email notification you can proactively monitor and manage device status
- Syslog feature also helps you to dig into the issue
- HDD S.M.A.R.T. data and HDD array space data will let you see the health of the device and its remaining available capacity
- Batch FW update available (only for switch devices)
- Device configuration can be saved and copied to replacement device if there is any issue (only for BS-GS series)